Welcome to iDiksha - An online platform that connects its members through a variety of services.
iDiksha Solutions Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “iDiksha”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.iDiksha.com(“Website”), www.iDiksha.in(“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by iDiksha, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘iDiksha’, and the software and applications of the brand names ‘iDiksha’ (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services”).
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and rules there under, as applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions () as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with iDiksha and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with iDiksha.
The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean IDIKSHA.
Registration and Use
You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Website you may be required to provide accurate information including but not limited to your name, address, mobile number and e-mail id (collectively referred to as “User Content”). You represent that you have all rights required to provide the information that you have provided to the Website, including the User Content and represent that they are true and accurate.
You agree and understand that this Website and the contents are intended for people who are 18 years of age or above. You hereby represent that you are 18 years of age or above and competent to contract within the meaning of section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
You will be solely responsible for your acts on the Website including those conducted under the username assigned to you. You understand and agree that IDiksha may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Website without notice and you waive any right to claim access to the Website or any other claim that you may have. Any data of your usage may be retained or deleted at iDiksha’s sole discretion. You agree that the User Content uploaded can be used and viewed by other third parties who access the Website.
By using our Services and providing us with your contact information, you agree that we can send you communications about our Services. By using our Services or by filling out any forms/agreements on or through the Services, providing us with information or making an inquiry, you acknowledge that we have an established business relationship with you and you expressly consent to being contacted by us or our service providers, whether by phone, mobile phone, text (SMS), email, postal mail or otherwise. From time to time, when you call us we may wish to record those phone calls for quality assurance and customer satisfaction purposes. In those jurisdictions where consent is required in order for a party to record any telephone call, you consent for us to record your call when you call us.
Prohibited Use: In relation to the use and access of the Website its content and features, you agree and undertake not to:
· Upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is threatening, abusive, obscene, derogatory (in any form), defamatory or libelous, discriminatory, racially or ethnically objectionable or contains pornography;
· Violate the privacy or publish any personal information of any person except to the extent specifically approved by such person and only to the extent absolutely necessary to advertise.
· Upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website, IDiksha’s computer systems or the computer systems of other users or third party systems;
· Upload transmit or publish anything which you do not have the rights to or any material which infringes on the intellectual property rights (in whatever form) of any third party;
· Access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log in credentials of any other user; and
· Use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials.
Deal with Us in Good Faith: By creating an account, you agree that you are signing up for IDiksha's Services in good faith, and that you mean to use them only for their intended purposes as education information tools and for no other reason.
Security: While IDiksha works to protect the security of your content and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent our security measures. Please notify us immediately in the event of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to your account. You are responsible for all actions taken or content added through your account.
IDIKSHA reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
· In order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,
· By any legal/government authority;
· By applicable law;
· By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of IDIKSHA in connection with these terms or otherwise;
Consent to Use of Data
As between you and iDiksha., you own the content and information that you submit or post to iDiksha and you are only granting iDiksha the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
1. You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
3. We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
4. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. IDiksha may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless stated otherwise, iDiksha fully owns the intellectual property rights of this website and materials used on this website. The content can only be used for personal use but not exceeding the limits set by following conditions: Republishing of the Content from this website in another digital or print media platform Sub-Licensing of any product launched through the website’s channel Reproduction of any work, survey or study conducted by the website Copyrights and Trademarks: IDiksha holds the sole rights of all the digital content available throughout the website other than the information freely available on internet under the fair usage policy. Trademark of IDiksha cannot be used to be displayed at any commercial or non-commercial use without prior permission from the managing company. All the data mining activities i.e. scrapping, crawling and republishing is not allowed until and unless written permission is obtained from the company.
The content downloaded from the website do not passes the rights or title to use it for commercial use.
Communication with IDiksha: The website holds the sole right of all the mails, comments or views posted under forum or directly mailed to the website and is free to use, although user is free to remove or get removed his/her own content is accidentally or intentionally posted on the website. By using this website, it is applies to all that one must not use any foul or offensive language in any forum or publicly available comment section.
Limitation of Liability:
By using the site, you agree with the clause that IDiksha will not be liable for any legal theory or contracts for any kind issues caused by any other party. The website is also not liable to verify or justify information provided by participants of the website i.e. educational institutions, coaching institutes, individual comments. To prevent the loss of visitor it is highly recommended that every information available on the website must be verified before taking it into consideration. iDiksha declares that it will not be used to propagate any malicious or harmful software so in any case of program loss or system damage, the website can’t be held responsible. Even the portal itself is advised to beware of these possibilities.
External Links: IDiksha is not liable to any loss caused due to the external links available on the website. It is also advised verify with other sources before making any decision on the basis OF advertisements or content available on the linked websites.
For any clarification, please contact
iDiksha Solutions Private Limited.
2nd Floor, Prestige Omega No. 104,
EPIP Zone, Whitefield